This weekend, I drove through the backroads of New Hampshire in towns I have never heard of with Tom while we drove to a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner at our friend Sabra’s family house that has been in their family since the 1700’s. I drank wine in a romantic little house and ate a home cooked turkey dinner. I fell in love with Tom all over again while we were driving home in the dark, because we talked for three hours, got lost, smoked, listened to music, and held hands. I am thankful for you. I am thankful for honesty. I am thankful for friends and family. I am so thankful even though I don’t see it sometimes.
Last night, Tom took me on a pizza date, even though I was too teqiuila drunk.
I’ve just realized that I’ve stopped singing in the shower. I want 2013 to be over. I am full of half-finished sentences and doubt.
The only time I have left bed today is to smoke with my mother…
Winston and I on Halloween….my cars name is Winston. I also just found out that it’s going to take $2000 to fix him so I’m kind of hating life right now.
- went to a Halloween party in New Hampster the other night
- I got puke and black makeup all over my prom dress
- Chris looked actually like a prostitute
- Tim and Derek were Twilight on accident
- Tom was casual Baberaham Lincoln
- I have a crush on my ladies from NH
- my first party where the cops came when I’m legally of age, so me and Derek didn’t care
- Tim took a video of me puking out my window on the way home so…great.
- I didn’t know anyone except for Tom’s friends so we all got ham and it was nice
I have a paper that’s due at 9 AM tomorrow but I’m just sitting in my bed on tumblr in my undies smoking weeds and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I wanna be your ghoulfriend.
Developed my underwater camera from the summer, this is Mikayla and Kyle smoochin in the pool.
- i luv fall
- i luv jerry and max
- i luv meg
Took this picture of Meg for my journalism class……..foxy lady friends are gr8.
I like adventures and I like Meg
Things that I personally need to remember everyday:
- everyday is a gift
- you have friends and family who love you
- it could always be worse
- be thankful for what you have
- look at the big picture
- learn from mistakes
- you can’t change the past
- take a breath
- be positive
- you are a work in progress
havin’ the most lazy night ever because Tom and I went on a double date with my parents and ate too much fooooooooood
Something to remember:
I told Tom the other night that I don’t like when he touches my stomach because I have to suck in every time he does, or try and flatten my body as much as possible. And he looked at me with such concern and asked me “why,” and when I replied “I kind of always suck it in” he looked really sad.